Friday 29 January 2016

Daffodils

Maybe it's because I'm Welsh or maybe it's because they are such cheery flowers that I adored this stamp when I found it. Daffoldils is a lovely digi stamp From the heart designs and I used the i {heart} card sketch with a twist challenge #136 sketch as inspiration for the lay out. I love the combination of the blue and yellow and has really made me start to look forwards to some lovely spring days. Hope you like it!

I will be entering the card in the following challenges:
i {heart} card sketch with a twist challenge #136
Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog
Winter Wonderland Challenge Blog
Little Miss Muffet Challenge


12 comments:

  1. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I love your take on the sketch, and your fussy cutting (I know it's fiddly to do)
    I was born on St David's Day so all cards with daffs on appeal to me, but this is so striking, I love it.
    Thank you for joining in the fun at FTHS
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much. I love St David's. Have been camping a couple of times in the area but love all of that coastline.

      Delete
  2. Great job on the fussy cutting! Your card looks wonderful. Thanks for joining us this week for our sketch challenge at From The Heart Stamps. Hope you will join us again real soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fussy cutting is not my favourite and I usually avoid it but I think it paid of on this occasion. Thank you for your lovely comments. :)

      Delete
  3. I am so ready for spring and my daffodils are coming up. This card is so pretty and refreshing. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you. Yes I'm definitely ready for some spring sunshine and daffodils :)

      Delete
  4. A beautiful card and seeing this I can't wait for spring to come. Thanx for joining us at Winter Wonderland, xxx Plony

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. First time I've joined in but hope to join in more :)

      Delete
  5. A beautiful card lovely image of daffodils.
    Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. They are so very cheery aren't they :)

      Delete
  6. Such a pretty card! Makes me long for Spring! Thanks for sharing it with us at LMMS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card cannot wait for spring!! thks for joining us over at LMMS GDT-Kerri

    ReplyDelete